Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 08, 2003

THE LITERARY AGENDA

Last week, I flipped briefly though the next book I intend to purchase and read, Mike Nelson's Mind over Matters, by, you guessed it, Michael J. Nelson, former head writer/host for Mystery Science Theater 3000 -- though, I always missed Joel.

And, on a side note, I'm completely addicted to The Real Folk Blues by Mai Yamane & The Seatbelts. Do a Google search and download it. You won't be disappointed, even if you don't know jack about anime, Cowboy Bebop, jazz or blues.

0 comments: