Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 01, 2003

FIRST OF THE MONTH

No, I will not be getting any sort of check. Just a new month, and an old 1967 song lyric from the Spencer Davis Group to share with you.
Well, if I had my choice of matter I would rather be with cats
All engrossed in mental chatter showin' where our minds are at,
And relating to each other just how strong our will can be
In resisting all involvments with each groovy chick we see

I'm a Man
by S. Winwood and J. Miller
perf. by the Spencer Davis Group

0 comments: