Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 05, 2004

I never ever thought I'd see the day when I'd get E to stay up through an episode of any anime. I tried, when we first met, to get her to watch some of my favorites on the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim lineup: InuYasha, Cowboy Bebop, Lupin III, etc. It never occurred to me to show her any episode of Dragonball Z.

Well, at the local video store, they had the first two tapes of the series Dragonball GT, and I wanted to check them out. They kind of piqued E's interest, so I told her about random bits about both Dragonball Z and Dragonball.

I thought she'd definitely like Dragonball, and they had a tape at the video store, so I picked one of those up. She may not admit it, but I think she's hooked! I almost forgot how much I liked Dragonball myself. It strikes me as very kid friendly, even with the martial arts violence in it. One of these days, I'm going to get that in order to have it to show to my kids.

0 comments: