Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 16, 2004

ITEM ONE
I've been rather involved lately with responding to posts from a LRP mailing list I'm on. I almost forgot how the thrill of intellectual battle can be as good as from physical combat.

ITEM TWO
Looks like I've garnered at least one more reader here. Blogger has tutorials on What to do if your Mom discovers your blog and How Not to Get Fired Because of Your Blog. They need to include a tutorial on "How to Avoid Serious Injury In Case Someone From Your Martial Arts Club Discovers Your Blog" -- you know, just in case.

Message to B: Don't worry -- you'll get your nickname soon enough.

ITEM THREE
I put a question on a ricebowljournals.com forum about handwraps - how essential were they when doing a lot of punching and hand work. Up until then (last Thursday), between my previous martial arts experience and the club sessions I've attended before, I never felt the need.

Wouldn't you know that the night I attended Club after posting my question, two of the knuckles on my left hand get shredded? Story of my life, huh?

More later. I gotta go. But, one last thing (see above).

0 comments: