Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I was at the laundromat last night for a couple of hours and left without realizing that I had left my day planner. It didn't even occur to me until well over three hours later when I found that I couldn't sleep at 1:30 AM. Poor E... she couldn't sleep as it was, and had to be up early, but on top of that, she (like me) is really sensitive to her partner's moods. I tried being as quiet as I could as I swore up and down, tossing things about trying to find it, then realizing what I did.

I even drove out (it's all of 3 minutes away) to see if it was where I thought I may have left it, but it wasn't. I saw what time they opened up, and was there, disheveled, at 8 AM. Thank God it was still there. I thought for sure some scandalous mother had jacked it.

Now you're probably thinking, "What's the big deal? You left your planner, so what?" Well, you have to realize that I'm one of those planner-junkies, that anal retentive breed that has every piece of information (within reason) organized, dated, coded and set in that single place.

Man, I was in a bad space last night. But this morning, I got better.

0 comments: