Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 23, 2004

Yesterday, I obtained my first, aside from the balisongs that my parents brought back from the PI, combat-grade martial arts weapons - hardened, rattan kali sticks. Not that stuff that you order from Inside Kung Fu magazine or get at the local martial arts shop that splinters and shatters. We're talking the stuff that fended off Toledo steel and Japanese katanas.

I need to get in some martial arts movie this weekend. I'd really like to find Shaolin Soccer or 36th Chamber of Shaolin somewhere in this wretched town, but have so far been unable. At least, I need to rent The Hunted again, and despite what E says, I CAN use it as a training video :).

0 comments: