Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Quick post about some MMAC cast member updates:

ONE-ARMED BANDIT isn't a complete b@$tard after all. It turns out he'd actually like to be shown a couple of my kung-fu long forms. He also indicated that he knew some "pine tree cell" forms (whether from Song Moo Kwan TKD or Shotokan, I don't know); I'm always curious to see people from other schools do these forms.

TRENCHCOAT MAFIOSO isn't a complete b@$tard either. Once I decided to step out and interact with him while disregarding his previous b@$tard-ness, I discovered a rather personable individual.

More tomorrow, maybe.

0 comments: