Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 24, 2004

I love the NPR show Car Talk. It's part of my Saturday morning ritual. The Car Talk Guys end their show the same way every week. "Click" says "Don't drive like my brother" while "Clack" advises "Don't drive like MY brother." They're brothers -- get it? Hey, I think it's brilliant -- screw you, you didn't think of it :).

Lately, I've come to enjoy the way they cut out for station ID breaks. Today's was pretty funny...
And though Ira Glass prepares This American Resignation whenever he hears us say it... this is National Public Radio.
My ultimate favorite has always been...
And even though the Dalai Lama flings a handful of prayer beads at us whenever he hears us say it... this is National Public Radio.
Some gags just don't get old.

0 comments: