Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

My sleep cycle seems almost back to normal. I don't feel completely exhausted. I think it was due in part to my struggle not to sleep before bedtime. It was part of the reason I hung out with DATU_B last night, although every cell in my body was screaming "No! Sleep... now!" Watching the trapping scene between Brandon Lee and Al Leong in Rapid Fire was cool, particularly since I'm working on trapping. Cradle 2 the Grave was just as good the second time around for me, too. Especially the "preview" of UFC 46 that they had in it: Tito vs. the Iceman.

And yes, I really am working on the story of my lost weekend. I just need more recovery time to think about what to put in and what to leave out.

In the meantime, check out another McSweeney's gem:
John Hughes, High School Guidance Counselor

by Christopher Pacetta
Oh, and E's doing well in China now that she's begun actually teaching. It was a shame that in the beginning, there were more than a few negative aspects to the whole thing, but they've since calmed down and she's having a much nicer time of it all.

0 comments: