Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Last night, I went with a couple of people to my second-favorite bar, recently reopened after remodeling. Looks nice and the marguaritas are still $2 on Wednesdays. Having gone right after work, it didn't dawn on me that it had been quite awhile since I had something to eat. It was fine last night, but I paid this morning.

But Don, what did you have to get up for anyway? you're probably thinking. Well, E and I set up 8 AM as a time to chat -- she's got Yahoo! Messenger access over in her hotel. Oh, I managed to get myself up by 8, but my computer didn't cooperate until close to 9. But, we had a pleasant chat, so I really can't complain. She seems more than ready to come home. I wish I could say it all has to do with missing me. Certain things she likes about the operation they run over there (i.e. the structure of the program she's teaching for) and some things she utterly despises. She and the gang over there make the best of it, though.

I should've gone straight back home and to bed, but I'm all settled in. I had a training session with BILLY_JACK (don't worry, DATU_B... he wanted to work Cimande), but we canned it due to rain. Poor sod still wants to train tomorrow, though, even though his summer quarter's over and is planning to leave tomorrow afternoon sometime. Ah, charity work.

On a last note, I read about this late yesterday. The Government isn't the only entity capable of going overboard to suppress the freedom of speech. This is a shame -- the writer of Desperado deserves better than this.

0 comments: