Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Right now, E should be in the air on her way to San Francisco. At least, that's what Delta's website says. After that, she goes from there straight to the People's Republic of China. To be sure, I've had much sadder days in my life. Maybe this isn't so bad (yet) in part because of the feelings of pride and happiness thrown into the mix.

I made all sorts of little plans to hang out in Columbus and do some minor stuff after leaving her at the airport (damn post-9/11 security measures), but as I'm going back to C-town this weekend, I headed back to A-town after making sure I was awake enough. There, I took care of some chores (I'm now responsible for her two remaining fishies) and took a couple more steps toward being ready for the upcoming weekend.

We got to spend a fair amount of time together in the days before she left, despite my work schedule. We hung out with friends, played her favorite board games, ate some of her favorite little foods and got as much quality time in as possible. I tried to help get her all squared away where I could.

Anyway, I hope the PRC allows her to check this page out now and again. These "Home Alone" entries are as much for her as the rest of the universe. Don't worry, they probably won't be daily. No one wants six nonstop weeks of BMW entries (b!+ch, moan and whine).

0 comments: