Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 30, 2004

I hadn't seen SUM YUNG GAI at the coffee shop in a couple of weeks, and all of a sudden, there he is. I noticed that he was trying to bum money off of people. I gave him a "What's up?" when he spotted me, and he replied "Trying to get some money for something to eat." Like a reflex action faster than anything produced by my FMA training, I instantly told him how tapped out I was, and that my check was already spent -- more or less true, in the sense of the "Point of View" speech that Obi Wan gave Luke in Jedi.

I felt bad for a bit, until I saw someone finally help him out. Then, the scariness began. I guess SUM YUNG GAI is still recruiting for his "blood oath club." Not only that, he's got a freakin' member! Some scary looking geekboy -- the kind that would've put on a black trenchcoat and started firing away because the girl captain of the chess club laughed when he asked her out. They tried to double-team me. I just kept on reading the book I was reading, and finally SYG got the hint and had his buddy lay off.

The guy I used to call the TRENCHCOAT MAFIOSO was there to bear witness to the whole thing. He confirmed my suspicions -- everyone around thinks this guy is a nut.

0 comments: