Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 09, 2004

I couldn't resist firing off one more entry before being gone for the weekend.

ITEM ONE
From McSweeney's
Selected Ohio University Undergraduate Honors Thesis Titles,
1999-Present, As Found on the Ohio University Honors Tutorial Website


By Caroline Nagy
How's that for a small world?

ITEM TWO
I suppose I'm stuck with BILLY_JACK. Since I had lunch with him yesterday, I suppose I'm deemed enough of a friend to be called at 10 PM last night for the sole purpose of being told about some humorous antics going on in his family that he had just heard about and "just had to tell someone" else.

Still, I've been acquainted with worse. Besides, he's still a punk kid at 19. Maybe I can smack some sense into him before he graduates. Damn mental health occupational hazard...

ITEM THREE
For perhaps the first time, I believe I am totally prepared for a trip. I might have gotten ready in my usual haphazard manner, but I took my time.

ITEM FOUR
Trained a bit with DATU_B. It was "Fun With Blades and Kotegaesh." I met his landlord, who makes his intro by pulling out an Israeli commando knife. I don't know what DATU_B was laughing at watching me get startled; He moved back, too.

He graciously loaned me some camping equipment that should come in handy, too.

ITEM FIVE
If anyone out there has information on how exactly Moro warriors integrated straps to be used as tourniquets into their garb, tag me on the board.

I'm outta here like last year.

0 comments: