Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 04, 2004

...it didn't feel like the Fourth of July. And, I didn't spend the day in the park, either. I was at work. Why is it only during the holidays that the true mental misfits roam the streets?

Well, anyway, E detailed how we spent our Fourth, so I won't go into the inherent lameness.

On another note, I now understand why the hangover I neglected to document the other day was so debilitating -- good ol' Tanqueray. Brought me right back to my Everclear days. No pain, just the malingering weakness and dehydration. OH well, it's all good now.

Two days until E leaves for China. Of the 28 or so hours I have left, I'll lose 8 of them at work, and about 8 more sleeping. Ok, now I'm depressed and sleepy.

0 comments: