Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Just got off the phone with E, live and direct from Beijing! All is well, after her long-@$$ flight. We didn't get a chance to talk very long, but it was enough. She talked to her mom early this morning and got MOMMA_E to call me.

I didn't have the heart to tell her about my limited research that tells me blogspot.com is banned in China. So much for her posting on her blog unless I configure her blog to accept email entries that I can go in and edit later. Or, she could always email me and I could post them. That is, if she has email. Well, we'll see. At least we can call each other, and that's all that matters.

Oh, I just found this test to see if a URL is banned in China. I just attempted it for this blog and the result was "indeterminate." Guess I'll have to try later.

0 comments: