Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 02, 2004

That's not until tomrrow, but I probably won't get a chance to post. And technically, it won't be until about 4:30 PM, but who cares? I've already gotten some early presents. Tao of Jeet Kune Do from E and a nice Sog folder from DATU_B.

I remember this time last year being excited about my 30th year. Life's gone forward in so many ways. Here's hoping it goes further.

Two themes were in my heart and mind constantly, gratitude for the good and bad...
And I don't mind saying that I still love it all
I wallowed in the springtime
Now I'm welcoming the fall
For every moment of joy
Every hour of fear
For every winding road that brought me here
For every breath, for every day of living
This is my Thanksgiving

For everyone who helped me start
And for everything that broke my heart
For every breath, for every day of living
This is my Thanksgiving

My Thanksgiving
Henley/Lynch/Winding
...and the fact that for as much as I've accomplished, I've got so much more to do.
Another Sunday
Could I fin'lly?
Could I fin'lly start to live?
And maybe one day
I would take time
I would take some time to give
To those who always waited for me patiently
For my return and my company
But for now, you see
Comes Monday... I start all over again

Another Sunday
by G. Beckley/R. Lamm

0 comments: