Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 11, 2005

Well, how can last night's session top the last one I wrote about? There was no blood to be had, whatsoever.

Last night, I noticed just how much my awareness has expanded doing padwork without the use of my specs. I simply can't make the mistake of focusing, say, on a fist and thus react too late when it starts coming. I've no other choice than to focus on what I see, namely, a mass with four limbs. I'm simply forced to look for the any telegraph I can find before the technique is thrown.

So, all that being said, I don't know why it was that basics like my left hook sucked last night, but my spear knees were going off well.

0 comments: