Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 19, 2005

I have virtually all of my freedom of movement in my neck and shoulders. There're only vestiges of pain as I try to stretch. I decided it wasn't enough to justify continuing the Vicodin, but perhaps enough to continue the Flexiril. There are still some monkey-fisted knots of tense muscle, but those improve with each dose of the muscle relaxant.

I've added Scott Sonnon's Warrior Wellness DVD series to my wish list. This was recommended to me by the Traceless Warrior himself as a way to cut down on further muscle injuries. Maybe I'll go halfsies with someone, or just wait until someone with gobs of money can get it for me...

0 comments: