Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 17, 2005

I almost forgot that I submitted another piece a few days ago. Ironically, it seems that it was rejected the same day the other one was published. According to the editor's email I just received...
I'm going to pass on this one, but thanks again for the York Peppermint Patties piece. It's proving very popular on the site.

Submit again soon.

John Warner
I guess it was rather lame, but hey. I'd put it on here, but I'm going to take a gander and see if there's anyone else who'll take it.

0 comments: