Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 07, 2005

DATU_B sent me this presentation about the Flight 77 strike to the Pentagon on 9/11. Or, was it?

Could be real. Could be fake. The point is that all these years later, people are still looking for whatever it is they consider "the truth" behind it all. Me? I'm still wondering about who was mailing all that anthrax around. But, what does it say about me when, overshadowing these issues are: How to finish this story I'm writing, how to structure my personal training time, and whether I should settle for downloading the five minute edit of James Brown's Super Bad or hold out until I find the nine minute version?

0 comments: