Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Quote of the Day
So, the girls were home sick yesterday and the boys went out and got blasted.

-E to me, tongue-in-cheek... I think
Yes, DATU_B and I had some marguaritas at the "$2 marguaritas on Wednesdays" place in town. For the first time, I sat in the smoking section. Neither of us spoke, but B wanted to distance us from some undesirable he recognized. Immediately upon sitting in the smoking section, however, we were immediately sized up by these fellows at another table. What, can't two males in a liberal college town sit at the same table in a bar without being stared at? Sheesh. It was all good, because we were joined a few moments later by a crowd of people mostly from the coffee shop I frequent. It was nice to see al these familiar faces, even if I wasn't formally introduced to any of them before last night. There were some extremely interesting conversations.

I wasn't expecting to close down BW-3, but that's what we did after hooking up with a couple of Fight Club people (people who apparently now know this blog exists). I keep forgetting that its their karaoke night. Anyway, we somehow stayed there until close and wandered over to the 24-hour diner place for an early (2 AM) breakfast.

Definitely a pleasant evening.

0 comments: