Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 30, 2005



From the makers of the soundtrack to The Virgin Suicides. I'm ashamed to admit that I've never heard it, nor seen the movie, but that'll change. Ambient/electronic music with a bit of soul. Who'da thunk? It's the Moogs and Korg MS20s that did it. Throw in a trumpet like they did on the track "Ce Matin La," and how could I help but be their newest b!+ch?

(**That's not Chicago-, Sons-, Lamm-, or Champlin-related)

0 comments: