Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 26, 2005


I threw up this old picture just to see if Blogger's new picture feature worked. Apparently there are still bugs if the file's close to a meg or so. I'm sure they'll work it out eventually.

Oh, for the curious, this is a shot of me taking a video clip into a mirror of DATU_B demonstrating a dumog (Filipino grappling) move.

And, yes, I know these entries must've looked wierd for the past day or so. Blogger has apparently inserted code in each post, probably for some formatting reason. But, it's screwing with my vibe and they have been notified.

0 comments: