Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 16, 2005

We spent most of the next day at my mother-in-law's place. Small as it might be, I always feel at home there. Even moreso that I'm now displayed with the rest of their family...

on the mantle

After that, we went camping with some friends. This year's campsite had on-site everything, but E and I "roughed it" (i.e. slept in a tent and showered the next day).

safar-E just in case

It was a fun night afterward. Food, beer, swordplay -- the usual.
Categories: ,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blade ;) Good to see you back.