Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 24, 2004

I found Bill Clinton's interview on Fresh Air with Terry Gross very captivating. Maybe it's because I'm listening to these things at 30 years old nowadays, but I don't remember a past President talking about the state of things before, during and after his presidency with such candor.

I caught it on NPR as I was sitting in my favorite coffee shop. I think I inadvertently (inadvertently like a fox) dissed SUM YUNG GAI as he walked into the room, forcing him to obnoxiously gain my "attention." If I wasn't prepared and already watching him closely with my peripheral vision, I might've been offended. I'm sure it made him even madder when I pulled the earphones out (well after the interview was over) to speak to a friend of mine who entered the room.

In any case, writing this just now reminded me of this article that I've posted about before, Creative Class War: How the GOP's Anti-Elitism Could Ruin America's Economy by Richard Florida. The lead graphic says it all about my (and others') perceptions of the Bush presidency.

0 comments: