Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Movies recently seen...

Bubba Ho-Tep - Bruce Campbell's latest movie. I like B-Movies, even intentional B-Movies, as much as anyone. But I would've shut the flick off in the first half hour if it didn't have Brucie in it. I can see the Evil Dead nerds in their Ash T-shirts walking in to see this movie only to have their expectations dashed. No real snappy quips like "Yo, she-b!+ch" and "Come get some."

Shiri - Another E selection. I liked it a lot, even if it was a Korean movie pretending to be a Japanese movie pretending to be a Hong Kong action movie.

0 comments: