Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Why copy, paste and spam when you've got a blog, right? From DATU_B...
Friends Oath

1. When you are sad ... I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue .. I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile .. I'll know you finally had sex.

4. When you are scared ... I will rag you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried ... I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.

6. When you are confused ... I will use little words to explain things to you.

7. When you are sick .. stay away from me until you're well again.

8. When you fall ... I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

Remember: A friend will help you move.
A really good friend will help you move a body.
And who says friendship is dead?

0 comments: