Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 28, 2004

Five days until "Chapter 31" of my life begins. I'm almost excited about it, due mostly to the fact that I can look in wonder about all the positive changes that took place in "Chapter 30" and can hope for bigger and better things.

For some reason, I've been feeling an almost Zen-like calm for the past couple of days. But it's not some stupor-like calmness. I'm trying to be very mindful to maintain that balance between not making a fetish of this state of mind, trying to do anything and everything to maintain it and enjoying it in this moment. I'm trying to let go of the opposite expectation as well, that the other shoe (whatever it may be) is about to drop and that this is simply the calm before some storm.

I guess this all points to the fact that after thirty "chapters," I may have finally learned a thing or two.

0 comments: