Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 18, 2004

Pretty much sums up how I feel today. My little vacation day a couple of days ago was nice, but started out sort of stressful-like. Yesterday, we headed back here, and I went to work. In the middle of work, E comes with news that my chances of going to China were excellent, provided I jump through a million and one hoops, some of which needed thinking through. So, I had to agonize about all of that for the rest of my work day. Unfortunately, or fortunately, it was revealed that an answer was needed by the end of last night, and there was no real way I was going to be pressed into a decision like that in the span of a few hours.

This morning, all kinds of little things were going wrong, making me feel like Ash during his slow mental and emotional cracking between Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness.

I'm tired and cranky, so woe be anyone who f**ks with me today, because they'll get a nice wide smile until they turn their back.

OOH... at this precise moment in time, I'm hearing a caller from A-town, here on NPR's Dianne Rehm Show! Small world.

0 comments: