Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Well, more for E than for me, but today she and I are headed up to Columbus for a day to see some friends of ours before she leaves for China in less than a month. I'll get to hang out with those same people the weekend after the Fourth of July weekend. We'll get to check out the old haunts, drink some decent coffee and then stay up late talking and going to sleep around 3 AM, which is usually 2 hours earlier than our host, let's call him MR. PO-PO, does.

Since E's been home a little more than usual, I got to introduce her to the Evil Dead trilogy, which she's never seen. I'm sorry -- these were better than Bubba Ho-Tep.

0 comments: