Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 18, 2005

ANGLE 1
T-Minus 5 days to wedded bliss!!

ANGLE 2
Last night, E and I trolled video stores to score a copy of the new Battlestar Galactica mini on DVD. We couldn't find one, but I happened on a pre-viewed copy of the film American Adobo on sale for $4.95. I remembered reading a blurb about this somewhere, sometime back. News about Filipino-American movies tends to grab my attention for a split second. I figured the worst case scenario was that, if it sucked, at least I'd be taking it off the local market.

I didn't know how right I was. You know, I think I'll make this a separate entry, because the movie sort of ticked me off.

On a good note, I'm glad I splurged on a near-mint, used copy of Hero!

ANGLE 3
We did manage to watch Ju-On, better known by its American remake The Grudge. It was pretty frightening. Director Takashi Shimizu has quite the bag of tricks. Unfortunately, that's all the movie was. Definitely a triumph of style over substance. But then, aren't all the better horror movies that way? ("Better," I said -- not "best.")

ANGLE 4
Ann Marie has played the interview game! Thanks!

***

Two out of five people have Played the Interview Game! Who are the lucky three going to be?
Categories: ,

0 comments: