Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I do not understand! Last night, DATU_B showed me, in rather graphic detail, just how much my left side is willing to jam, soak, block just about anything, and more importantly, how my right side does little more than try to evade, often directly into the 100% power zone of an attack.

Even when I try to go in with my right side, I'm hesitant just long enough to get caught, again, in the 100% zone of my attacker. It's like I just freak out or something. Well, no, I don't freak out. My right side flows quite nicely into attack range.

I'm not a big believer in reincarnation. But, it would explain why I have this deathly fear of broken bones, even though I've never broken one (knock on wood) and seem to have little problem with training joint locks and have this right-side issue.
Categories:

0 comments: