Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 21, 2005

E and I are in Cleveland right now visiting with my parents before the wedding. We got here late Saturday night and are heading back early Tuesday morning. It's just nice to spend time with the folks as a single person one last time.

I have to mention that we delayed the announcement of our wedding until the last possible second. As far as they knew, E and I were planning for June. Then, we decided to go small and local, mostly for financial reasons, but also to be fair. E's family would have quite a hike to get to our wedding, and we both felt it really wouldn't be fair to have my family come down (and, they would, given half the chance) and not E's.

All in all, my parents surprised me again with how supportive they were. Dad was a tad disappointed, though. I know it's not just that he won't be present, but that "the family" (i.e. every clan member from here to the Philippines) won't be able to be there. But, all in all, he's still very supportive, and I'm glad.

We've got a bit of shopping to do, and then we should be good to go when we return to A-Town tomorrow morning! Then, I figure we'll have about two or three hours of peace until the real fun begins! Don't be surprised if there's no blogging between today and when we get back from the honeymoon, although I'm sure I'll be able to sneak in a picture or two.

***

Two out of five people have Played the Interview Game! Who are the lucky three going to be?
Categories:

0 comments: