Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I seriously haven't felt this let down by someone since I got dumped by my last girlfriend.
Who Star Quits Abruptly

Christopher Eccleston has quit the title role of the BBC's new Doctor Who series after just one episode of the new series aired, the BBC reported. Eccleston, whose first appearance as the ninth Time Lord attracted around 10 million viewers in its premiere on March 26, feared being typecast, the network said.
Typecast, my ass. After all the stuff he's been in, all that talent and range, and he's scared of being typecast? As what?

What a f**k.
Categories:

0 comments: