Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm still not feeling 100%, so I shirked again. I showed up for the second hour of weapons (which really didn't get going until :35 after) with my still nameless shilelagh. I've decided that "Fratboy Buster" is out. The context will be gone once E and I move out of here.

Last night was my first mini-introduction to Bowie knife work and the art of the back cut. I pulled someone aside and had him show me the basic shilelagh striking angles. Two or three people really got a kick out of seeing a Filipino with anything other than bamboo or rattan.

No, wait... I have it. The perfect name!

shilelagh3shilelagh4

Meet Glengarry. Yes, I know it's not Irish, but it's in reference to my favorite movie. Whenever I use it in a fight, I'm going to throw out quotes from the movie with each strike. "I don't think so, Shelley! *whack*" "You are going out! *bam*" "Will you go to lunch?"

Or, I can improvise:
Jerk What's your shilelagh's name?
Me Fcuk you, That's it's name *thud*

0 comments: