Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 04, 2005

At this moment, I'm spending my second day at the Commons. I was here two days ago, looking around and remembering all the good things I loved about this place the last time I visited.

I found the coffee shop in the picture that The Wife took, namely Juna's Cafe. Now, I probably won't be spending as much time here as I did at Donkey. But, why didn't anyone tell me that this place is the love child of Donkey and the recently renovated Village Bakery?

As I walked around the Commons two days ago, I couldn't help but represent...

represent!
Categories: ,

0 comments: