Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 13, 2003

Regarding memories of John Ritter, a commentor on my post wrote:
the best episode of Three's Company was where Jack had to go to a wedding on some private island, but he was deathly afraid to fly. So his buddy Larry (or was it Janet, I can't remember now it's been so long) gave him a tranquilizer. So he gets to the party and starts drinking, and the combo of liquor and drugs produces this outstanding "performance" of drunken pratfalls, Carmen Miranda imitations and other hilarity. I'd love to see that epi again...

Although I don't exactly remember that episode either, I don't believe Janet would have that kinda dope. If anyone would've had date-rape drugs handy, it would've been Larry.

I don't know if I had a favorite episode of Three's Company, but my two favorite things to see were:

1) Mr. Roper doing his little "Tinkerbell" thing to indicate Jack's (fake) homosexuality.

2) Mr. Furley (sp?) sporting his phat pimp gear. He was the white Superfly, I tell ya!

0 comments: