Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 29, 2003

ITEM ONE
It sort of ticked me off having a week's worth of blog posts and scrolling all the way down the page to see that long blank grey border running down the left side with nothing in it. So, I chopped the number of days' posts you see at one time to three.

Besides, it'll make that "archives" link a bit more useful. Not like y'all read previous posts, anyway ;). Heck, I wonder how many care about my current stuff heh.

ITEM TWO
Lots of stuff to do this week. I'm planning a move with another roommate, as well as the accomplishment of all my other goals by the end of this month. I'm a stressbag, wondering how it's all going to play out. I wonder if this is how E felt as she returned from Korea.

ITEM THREE
This weekend has been a minor bump in the relationship road. On top of not anticipating not seeing each other this week due to lack of time, E and I have both been busy and/or tired to spend more than a few moments on the phone at a time. Part of the problem is that I've always had a problem redirecting my energy. It's like inertia -- once I get on a roll, doing something or being focused on something, it's hard for me to switch tracks. Take my Sunday. It was a long-@$$ day, between church, working, and finding snippets of time to think about all the things I needed to accomplish this week and when. When I got back home, I wanted to chill (read: watch some TV while I sit and wonder what the heck else I needed to be doing), even though I promised E a call. So, we talk, but I wasn't in the mood nor did I have the energy. I felt like total crap, because I know that I've gotten this way in previous relationships. I tend to compartmentalize the different aspects of my life, and that's not really good, especially knowing that I need to "gear up and down" as I float back and forth between those aspects.

That sounds like a part of me that I have to work out some more.

ITEM FOUR
I'm addicted to Tech TV, especially the show Call For Help. I'm digging Robot Wars, too, not because I care about the "fighting robot" genre, but the fact that the MC is Craig Charles aka Lister on Red Dwarf.

ITEM FIVE
I was seriously jonesing for some salad for lunch today, so I went out and got some, but forgot to get dressing. I thought I'd have to mooch off of my housemate, but as I raided the fridge, I found an old (but still within the expiration date) bottle of caesar-with-bacon dressing I bought awhile back!

0 comments: