Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Well, since I decided to meddle with my template so that I can simply fill in a title field for each post rather than generating my own by adding the appropriate HTML, all posts prior to today's have an extra bit of space between them.

Due to laziness, I will retro-edit only today's posts. Everything prior to today will look funky. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Ed. note: Ooh, look at that time stamp. Did it really take me a mere 11 minutes to figure out how to solve it all?

0 comments: