Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 25, 2003

ITEM ONE
Yes, I was there again. Yes, I had lots of fun. Yes, I'm down again.

ITEM TWO
Got a decent haircut today! Now, I don't feel like such a mop-head.

ITEM THREE
Same random financial difficulties as usual, though I'm not as abjectly impoverished. I've had enough to make the purchases I've had to make and a couple I didn't, such as...

ITEM FOUR
...Weekly planner pages for my Franklin Planner! Though they don't make weekly pages for the particular style I'm using, I decided 1) To dispense with picking a "style" altogether -- I can MacGyver bits and pieces of stuff, and after 4 years of using one, I pretty much know the ins and outs of it and 2) That to accomodate my particular brain style, going to a weekly system made the most sense -- It gives me a sense of "the bigger picture" as I work toward my goals. Just ticking off tasks and following my schedule "a day at a time" was do-able, but I finally figured out that I was losing touch with my week. Hm, maybe this was a "need" after all. Hopefully, this'll help because...

ITEM FIVE
...The past few months have been building to what I feel is one heck of a wave on which I can hopefully ride toward achieving my various life dreams. I've never felt so "on the verge" before. I'm feeling that this is my last chance. For better or worse (though, I would definitely say better), I've co-opted E's line of thinking of "Hey, I'm [censored] years old, etc. etc." Well, I'm 30, and too damn far behind.
And I'm tired of turning my back on myself
Throwing truth away
Let the fire burn down the front door to myself
And give me a season of play


The Show Must Go On
by Bill Champlin
perf. by Chicago
This is the song I keep coming back to again and again. I guess I've just got to keep on living it out.

0 comments: