Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 13, 2003

This question has been bugging me ever since I heard of Wesley Willis: How does a man who whupped Batman's @$$ and whipped Superman's @$$ get taken down by Birdman?

Well, I with the aid of WinMX, I answered that question. Compare...

Batman beat the hell out of me and knocked me to the floor
I got back up and knocked him to the floor
He was being such a jackoff

-from I Whupped Batman's Ass

Superman beat the hell out of me
He knocked me to the floor
I got back up and knocked him to the floor
Superman was being such a roughneck

-from I Whipped Superman's Ass
But here, note the awesome power of Birdman...
Birdman caught me on his property
He saw me trespassing his real estate
He reached into his pocket for a pistol
He came after me and pistol-whipped my behind

-from Birdman Kicked My Ass
Birdman was packin'!!

0 comments: