Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I've decided to step up looking for ways to re-enter graduate school to finish my degree. One thing I'm trying to do is to root out all that money that everyone says is set aside for minorities of various types. I'm at the local library right now.

I've never really been of one opinion or the other as far as the whole affirmative action debate, except to say to all those who are able to take advantage of it, "Hey... way to beat The Man!" I've always had a healthy respect for anyone who can beat the system. Here's hoping I can now count myself among them.

0 comments: