Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Well, I just witnessed something rather embarassing. Not embarassing for me, but rather for E's and my friends, the BOBOs if they saw their daughter do what I just did.

Frankly, what she (at 14 or 15, I think?) and her friends are doing at a coffee house on a Sunday night near midnight is beyond me... although, I guess it is a holiday weekend, isn't it? In any case, she and her friends must've thought it would be funny to disrupt a group sitting at the next table that was only trying to enjoy a game of Jenga. They went so far as to "accidentally" shove the BOBOs' daughter into said table.

They promptly left the scene, and a bit later, I felt compelled to apologize to that group on behalf of her parents. I'm debating whether to narc the girl out to her parents, but I know if I tell E, she'll almost certainly do it. I know what you're thinking -- make her do the dirty work, right? ;)

0 comments: