Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Walking through campus on my way to the coffee shop, I run across www.ohiouncensored.com written in blue chalk on one of the buildings.

I check out the site just now and I'm not sure what to make of it. Just seems like some people with some spare time on their hands spewing random stuff about University life.

They had a feature about last Friday's local tough-man competition. I didn't attend, but knew two of the fighters on the card. The reviews were less-than-stellar. I'm talking about the reviews themselves. I've read better synopses when I used to troll through pro-wrestling fansites.

0 comments: