Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 02, 2004

No MMAC last night, but that didn't mean I didn't get a taste of violence. I've decided that Fight Club is one of the greatest movies EVER! It was a bit eerie the way E got into it. I believe this is the 3rd or 4th time Ms. Pacifist has seen it.

Speaking of which, she'll be able to attend Tai Chi class for the first time in a few months. Her knee's getting better and better, thanks to the PT. I'd love to go and watch, but I get an odd vibe from the instructor who knows I study kung fu and who would seem to prefer me being part of the class. But, my brain can only handle so many martial arts at a time.

0 comments: