Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Latest video viewings:

The Matrix: Revolutions - I've seen far, far worse than this. I wish I could've seen more Yuen Wo-Ping action, though. It's worst crime is being a litany of "If I wanted to see _______, I'd have gone and _______."

For example:
John Woo standoffs; watched The Killer
Dragonball Z fights; watched Dragonball GT
more in-your-face "symbolism"; rented Heathers
real Dharma; went through E's Buddhism books
Romeo Must Die - Saw this for the 3rd or 4th time. A movie that once again proves that between Jet and Jackie, Chinese/Taiwanese police/BCI/secret agent/special forces combat training is the best in the whole universe! Plus I'm down with any movie that makes simultaneously makes fevers of the "Asian" and "jungle" variety cool.

0 comments: