Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Yesterday on NPR's Day to Day I was listening to a story about a news program produced by kids for kids. In it, I caught a passing reference about the latest Olsen Twins movie premiering at, of all places, the Tribeca Film Festival? De Niro green-lit this?

Eh, well even if he did, who's going to tell De Niro not to do something with his film festival? I like my legs intact, thank you very much.

0 comments: