Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Communion - Based on Whitley Strieber's UFO abductee experience. I didn't like it as much, personally, but I have to say that once again Christopher Walken proves his ability to bring out the wierdo in any character he plays.

Fist of Legend - I loved this movie! But having said that, now I know why Bruce Lee followers might have called this movie blasphemy. In this movie, not all the Japanese are evil. Not only that, but the main villain copped some of Bruce's moves and mannerisms (no, he didn't go wwwwoarrrrrr.... WATOWWWW!). But this is one I'm going to own one day.

The Legend of the Swordsman - Ah, the kung fu fantasy. Fighting ability is never enough. You need magic weapons and the ability to fend off opponents who flick water droplets and candlewax bits through trees and walls.