Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Well, last night was a so-so night at the old Club. Had better, had worse. Any success I had was in the form of the occassional shot I'd land or tapout. The rest were a series of shin beatings and shoulder grindings. Damn, work will suck today.

Potential BILLY JACK QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
I've got a list of people I wanna fight... you [I can't think of a nick for this person yet - a quiet, slight girl who'll spar anyone], [STRETCH ARMSTRONG], [The Management], and [The guest Bando instructor from last week].
Sorry about all the brackets, but the names must be changed to protect... well, me really.

0 comments: