Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Yes, that's what I've decided to be today, and why not? Work's been long and excruciating lately, so I deserve. OK, well maybe I don't, but tough. Anyway, some goings on...

Gross Violations
You know when you've got a top class supermarket in town when they've got a magazine rack with a few martial arts periodicals and a copy machine. Hey, Grappling magazine goes for $6 a pop, and I only wanted 5 pages on the subject of "No-Gi Takedowns." Twenty five cents or $6? What would you do?

Once Upon a Time in Lazyville
No, I didn't work out this morning. I didn't get out of bed until about noon. I've decided that twice a week on the same days as Club is too much. One time a week is too little. This week, I'm shooting for twice a week on non-Club days. We'll see how that works with my work schedule.

The Prophecy
Ah, another Christopher Walken flick where he was as creepy as when he was dancing in that Fat Boy Slim video. This is the first time I've seen it in literally years... long enough ago to completely forget that the role of Lucifer was played by some relatively unknown schmoe named Viggo Mortensen.

Down Wit' the Man
E just couldn't resist being My Little Revolutionary again. Her target this time? University parking services for an email notice they gave out on some lots that will be closed this weekend due to some event. E hits "reply" and sends them a treatise on how this affects graduate students (Hey, I unsarcastically agree -- screw the undergrads. They're young, they can walk.) and some suggestions on how to improve the situation for them.

I just didn't have the heart to even ask the question about her estimation of the likelihood they'd even read her email.

0 comments: